by Klista Storts
Content Editor | LifeWay VBS
Are your preschoolers overwhelmed when they join the big kids in Worship Rally? Or perhaps your preschoolers (and teachers!) feel left out when they don’t get to attend the big kids’ Worship Rally?
We can help!
Just this past year (with In the Wild VBS), we introduced the Preschool Worship Rally and we’re happy to let you know it’s returning this year!
Found as a printable resource on the Preschool Music Rotation DVD, this resource includes a step-by-step outline for all 5 days. During the worship rally, your preschoolers will:
- learn the motto for the week;
- sing and memorize the week’s Bible paraphrase;
- hear a brief introduction to each day’s story;
- be challenged with a “listening question;” and
- learn simplified motions for theme song so they can sing with the older kids.
The Preschool Worship Rally was crafted specifically for children from ages 3 through completed kindergarten. Help your preschoolers experience the excitement of Worship Rally as they enjoy and understand it so much more when presented at their age-level of understanding.