The best VBS leaders are learners, and the best learners enjoy sharing with others what they have learned through trial and error. Following are words of advice that have been collected through the years from great leader-learners just like you.
- Serve snacks outdoors for easier clean up.
- Provide alternative snacks for kids with allergies or medical conditions.
- Serve pre-packaged snacks that can be easily donated by church members.
- When serving snow cones place the ice in a cup instead of a cone.
- Buy in bulk and re-bag each child’s portion.
- Provide a daily attendance count to the snack team before rotations begin.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION: What advice do you have concerning providing snacks during VBS?