The VBS 2017 Star Curtain (available HERE) is a truly versatile decorating item. I don’t know about you, but I love it when I find one item that can be used in tons of different ways! So today I’ll show you a few different ways to use the Star Curtain in your VBS. But I’m sure you’ll think of many more creative ways to use it. Add a comment to this blog post to share your great ideas with others!
1. Hang from a door frame as a door curtain.
3. Separate and hang individual strands from the ceiling at varying heights.
4. Hang in front of a black sheet to create a backdrop behind snack or registration tables.
5. Intersperse among the planets of the VBS 2017 Giant Inflatable Solar System for maximum impact.
6. Attach to a bulletin board to mimic a shooting star. Add a paper or large glow-in-the-dark star to the gathered end.
7. Hang from the ceiling alongside the VBS 2017 Star Whirleys.
8. Cluster individual strands together and hang from the ceiling or a light fixture.
9. Drape the strands elegantly to form a star garland swag.