If you are the VBS Director, what are some of the first things you need? That’s exactly what we asked ourselves when we first started offering the VBS Jump Start Kit several years ago. It was designed to give directors a jump start on VBS planning. And it was available before most VBS products even made it to the warehouse!
However, as we’ve listened to churches, it became clear that the name needed to be just that—CLEAR! So, if you are used to the name VBS Jump Start Kit, the same helpful resources are now going to be found under a new name—the VBS Directors Kit.
What does a VBS Director need?
- Administrative Guide — The best “tool kit” ever for new or experienced directors! Easy step-by-step instructions guide you to a well-organized VBS with purpose.
- Decorating Made Easy with DVD-ROM — Give your decorating MORE POWER with this multi-purpose resource packed with ideas from the simplest options to details for creating the amazing decorations featured in the VBS catalog and decorating videos.
- VBS Catalog — Wow, there’s a lot of stuff! Thumb through the colorful pages to discover a wide variety of resources, then select those that fit your needs and your budget.
- Jump Start Poster — Available only in the Directors Kit, this two-sided poster can be used as a “Save the Date” poster (side 1) or as a “VBS Volunteer Training” announcement poster (side 2).
- Music — Of course you want to hear the latest music written just for this VBS! So a Music for Kids CD and a Music for Preschoolers CD is included.
- And more! In addition to samples of the Activity Books (take-home pieces), VBS Directors will also discover a couple of fun VBS accessories designed just for them, the DIRECTOR.
The VBS 2020 Directors Kit is available for pre-order now! (PS, it’s a REAL tool bag too!) Click HERE to reserve yours!