We always want our stuff to look good, so it’s important to know where to find the cool clip art! There are actually a couple of places to find clip art for VBS 2015. The first place is on the VBS website. Click here and it will take you to the free clip art that is available. There is also clip art located on the CD in the Decorating Made Easy book. Both are filled with great images to enhance the look of your VBS! Enjoy!
The VBS 2015 Music Rotation Leader Guide is used during the Music Rotation time of VBS. It contains the printed lyrics, choreography, and lead sheets. It also has a DVD that is full of helpful tools. On the DVD, you will find Instruction Segments where the leader is being taught the choreography with and without music. Then there are the Performance Segments that you can use in your rotation with the kids or in your Worship Rally.
Next, is the VBS 2015 Music Book. This book is to use if your church is performing the full musical with the drama presentation. Included in this book is the drama, full scores of the VBS music, and production notes.
The VBS 2015 Music Rotation and Musical CD is needed if you are doing the music rotation and if you are doing the musical drama. This CD has all six VBS songs in stereo, split tracks, and with rehearsal numbers to make practicing easier!
This week’s VBS Geek of the Week is Klista Storts. She is officially the newest member to our team, but she’s not really new! She has been around as a consultant for several years and has now changed roles. Here’s Klista!
- What is your role on the VBS team? Content Editor
- What is your “geekiest” moment? Being envious of someone’s earrings that they crafted from VBS buttons.
- What has been your favorite VBS theme? Such a hard question! Every year, I say “this one’s the best!” But if I have to choose, I’d say Saddle Ridge Ranch. I’m a country girl at heart.
- You might be a VBS geek if . . . you hoot and holler and start singing the theme song every time you pass by a church or house with a LifeWay VBS sign in the front yard. (Ask my husband!)
- What makes you love working on VBS? Being a part of sharing the Gospel of Christ with kids and adults who might not hear otherwise.
This week’s geek of the week is Andrea Spikes. She is one of the newest members of our team. She is an awesome graphic designer and she grew up as a missionary kid in Chile! Enjoy getting to know her!
- What is your role on the VBS team? Graphic Designer
- What has been your favorite VBS theme? Journey Off the Map (mostly because I’m new on the team :))
- You might be a VBS geek if . . . if you sing the VBS songs on repeat in your brain, before VBS has even started.
- What makes you love working on VBS? I love that the work we do and the hours we put in will result in thousands of children hearing and knowing about Christ, His death and His resurrection and what that means today.