Each year’s Backyard Kids Club Kit is a treasure box of resources that helps you create a VBS on the go, lead an anytime/anywhere kids group, or simply keep as a back-up plan on your shelf. At roughly 12 inches by 19 inches by 2 inches, it’s a great all-in-one item to have handy. But how could you use In the Wild Backyard Kids Club Kit?
- Fall Break: One day, two days or all week—this simple resource provides Bible content and resources to equip leaders so your event is not just a time filler, but a true outreach opportunity.
- Future Events: Each year we get requests for resources from previous years’ VBS. While we keep limited archive copies, we don’t always have what people need. This simple box keeps a bit of everything at your fingertips including music, choreography videos, crafts, recreation, snacks, worship time, and of course Bible study times for kids and preschoolers.
- Churches often use these resources for:
- A second summer event (Saturdays or weekends)
- Kids resources to complement a Bible study or series being promoted by the pastoral staff
- Mission trip resources for youth groups
LifeWay’s Backyard Kids Club Kit for In the Wild is still available! You can find it HERE!
For all other Backyard Kids Club themes, visit https://vbs.lifeway.com/backyard-kids-club/