I'm sure you can name the drama queens of your children's ministry faster than I can finish typing this sentence. One of the best parts of Zip for Kids is that for every kid's passion there's an answer with a Bible-based application through Zip Tracks!
Here are just a few highlights of the Zip Track: Drama.
1. Easily recruit a drama teacher by telling them that a couple of minutes are carved out on one day for the kids to do stand up comedy acts. Laughter is medicine, right?
2. Encourage the drama teacher to employ an "act like a mouse" trick to get kids quiet.
3. Give parents an opportunity to see their kids act out a skit and hear the Gospel at the same time! The script included is a wonderful representation of how God loves us and is always with us!
4. Play tons of circle games and warm ups like vocal throws, using different voices, emphasizing silly walks, and more! This track is full of laughs while teaching the basics of Drama and weaving each day's Biblical content throughout!
5. Try to figure out who kids are as they charade without speaking. Some may be a cheerful garbage man at the dentist and some may be an angry ballerina making a pizza. Directors, you may want to sit in for this game. It's sure to be funniest thing you will have seen all day!
Kids will have a ton of fun while emphasizing that God is loving, eternal, omnipotent, keeps his promises, and trustworthy throughout the games and activities in the track. I can't wait to hear stories about what God does through the drama track as kids participate in something that they love and connect with, while hearing the Gospel! You guys will have to send us some videos and stories!!
Want Zip Tracks?
Get them here: http://www.lifeway.com/Product/zip-for-kids-zip-tracks-P005558677